Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dwayne

I doubt anyone still reads this, but if they do, here's something.

I work at Collier Drug Stores at the Dickson St. location as a delivery guy and just about everyday this guy named Dwayne comes in to visit. He's schizophrenic, really sweet, and he's always dipping - he must be in his 30s. The other day he came in and Jake and I started talking with him as usual, which tends to be pretty scattered and strange, but this time he said something really touching, which I promptly wrote down:

When I hear that song Love by John Lennon I think of flowers at weddings. I think of my Grandpa. We put flowers on his grave on memorial day. Me and my family put flowers on his grave. He hated flowers though. Loved beer. Yeah I cry sometimes when I hear that song.


5 comments:

BJ Panda Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BJ Panda Bear said...

wow way harsh, you can think it's shit, you can like and respect other people's lifestyle... but Really how big does your dick get when you are insulting and putting people down

horrendous: not really its visually stimulating; pretentious: of course why else am I so currently unhappy and jaded with my underage partying habits; and absolutely vacuous: nah I'm getting smarter everyday expanding my thoughts. NO ONE gives a shit about the ingredients in my salad, I agree it's just fun. I don't think when I write and I don't care about grammar when I'm writing out of my thoughts and random emotional out bursts. fuck you Arkansas hick... sorry but saying all that is making me just as angry as to why anyone would read about your personal vendetta towards Virginia Woolf or authentic boho lifestyle performing on side streets. so with that said have a great life good luck on the blog

BJ Panda Bear said...

Sorry I just had to vent I am just selling a lifestyle that I wanted as a kid "Hollywood". Even though it doesn't make me happy anymore, I still write about my life to entertain. If anybody got a kick out of the absurdity's of a simple dinner party or the psycho elitist of squeezing into the right clubs or partys or the music or the fashions... you should enjoy the music at least if you like regina spektor then what about Jana Hunter or at least Diane Cluck, and finally please do not doubt the fashions we wear. They are currently in fashion databases for various fashion prediction firms

NathanLee said...

1. Who the hell is bj panda bear?
2. I like Dwayne.
3. bj panda bear is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I think i may be confused about the previous comments....

I wish Dwayne was my brother. anyone that talks like that would enrich a life.